Which interesting NetEnt slots are available at the social casino?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chonn
  • Ngày gửi Ngày gửi

Chonn

New member
Bài viết
7
Được Like
0
Has anyone played NetEnt slots? I've been playing on the social casino site Sportzino for a while. I'm tired of the standard Starburst and Gonzo's Quest and want something new. Are there any hidden gems with unusual mechanics or cool graphics?
 
Where do you play social casino games? After work, I often visit the Sportzino website. In my opinion, it has the largest selection. From NetEnt slots , I like Crab Trap. It has medium volatility, which is just what I like. You know, so that the levels aren't too complicated. I spun 10 times in a row and got a red boat, which triggers repeated rotations. . And right away, I got 46,000 gold coins. I was shocked by the amount of coins! Because I had won before, but not that much.
 

BQT Trực Tuyến

Xem nhiều

Thống kê diễn đàn

Chủ đề
913,707
Bài viết
925,681
Thành viên
66,013
Thành viên mới nhất
noxivambuyy
Top