khaiquangdo

khaiquangdo

Bài viết
Lượt thích
I am Khai Do, the Founder and Managing Director of Wellington Decorators Limited, a leading painting and decorating company in Wellington. With over a decade of experience in the industry, I am known for my exceptional skills and unwavering commitment to quality. My journey in this field began with a passion for creating beautiful, well-finished spaces, which led me to establish Wellington Decorators Limited.

Under my leadership, the company has grown from a small team to a leading service provider in the region, renowned for our meticulous attention to detail and outstanding customer service. My vision for the company emphasizes excellence and customer satisfaction, values that are evident in every project our team undertakes.

My dedication to my craft and my clients has not only shaped the success of Wellington Decorators Limited but has also set a high standard within the industry. My hands-on approach ensures that every project, whether residential, commercial, or heritage, is executed to the highest standards, using the best materials and practices available. This commitment to quality and service excellence continues to drive the company’s reputation and success in the Wellington community.
Website: https://wellingtondecorators.co.nz/about/about-wellington-decorators
Phone: 027 458 6465
Address: 1 Comber Place, Johnsonville
jeremyrubin01

www.artistecard.com/khaiquangdo#!/contact

Thống kê diễn đàn

Chủ đề
Bài viết
Thành viên
Thành viên mới nhất
hb883net